How to Stop Foreclosure in California
So, are you in foreclosure in California and want to learn how to stop foreclosure now? We’ve created free online guides to help homeowners just like you find out your options on getting out of the sticky situation you’re in right now.
You aren’t the first person to go through a foreclosure… and won’t be the last. So don’t feel ashamed. It happens. Avoiding Foreclosure is easier than you think.
The best thing you can do right now is educate yourself on your options. For some people selling your home is the best option (we’ll make a fair all cash offer on your house today, just let us know about your situation here <<), sometimes we’re able to help homeowners STOP FORECLOSURE completely, and sometimes there are other options. So, click one of the buttons above to get your free foreclosure guide.
What is a Foreclosure? How to Stop Foreclosure in Southern California
So you’ve missed a payment and your wondering what the foreclosure process probably looks like….You have basically three options, bring your payments current, file for bankruptcy, or sell it fast for cash!
- Technically the day you miss a mortgage payment the foreclosure process starts.
- Foreclosures in California usually take at least 6 months to complete
- Have 4-6 months? Listing may put more in your pocket but you will have to deal with inspections, repairs and buyers getting loan approval.
- Save your credit from the wreckage of a foreclosure
- See if your situation qualifies, stopping Foreclosure is easier than you think.
- Around 4 months into a foreclosure a notice of default will be issued.
- If you have received your notice of default, its definitely time to look into your options before the back payments get too high and the chances of staying in your home reduce dramatically.
- Around 6 month into foreclosure you will be given your auction date.
- Remember every foreclosure is different and the process can be faster or shorter depending on your local jurisdication.
Get A Fair Cash Offer Today- How to Stop Foreclosure in Southern California
- You can also sell your house fast for cash and avoid foreclosure altogether.
- Let us know about your situation and your house.
- We’ll evaluate it quickly (usually within 48 hours).
- You’ll receive a fair win-win all cash offer.
How to Stop Foreclosure in California- a basic overview